Monday, June 17, 2013

The Burberry Kiss

Have you ever sealed a letter with a kiss. Leaving our trace with a bit  of lipstick was a very romantic way to decorate an envelope. With the advent of cell phones, tablets and e-mails, this practice as been long gone. Personally, I miss this gesture and I regularly wish I could customize my texting. Thanks to innovative teams work as Burberry and Google, it is now possible.

  We are talking about the recognition technology kiss (kiss) - yes, it's true - we can all have fun sending kisses with Burberry. With the capabilities of the standard touch screen of your computer, iPad or smart phone, you can just kiss the screen by following the instructions and voila! An exact replica of your pout is there, then you are free to customize the color using the Burberry lipstick  of your choice.

You will be able to send your kisses around the world. With an interactive map in real time, you can monitor the path of it to his or her destination.

A great success, moving and superbly creative, that kiss Burberry will certainly help us to spread a little more love around.

On another note, am I the only germaphobe who does not particularly desire to put my mouth on my cell phone
screen ? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment