Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti



The last years we have been dreaming about Manolo’s, Atwood’s & Louboutin’s.  This season we can start wishing for the Giuseppe Zanotti’s.  I can’t get over he’s sandals. It’s almost impossible to take my eyes off his gold swirl high heels or that Boho fringed bag that is now almost as famous as the rock bands greeting the stages in Coachella. My new obsession would be to pair these eye candy  with a white boyfriend blazer & jeans. This shoe genius even managed to introduce a touch of hip hop (The Cruel Summer edition) in the most conservative music and movie stars closets by associating is work with rapper Kanye West.
Keep hoping ladies, sometimes dreams do become reality!











2 comments:

  1. Fab! I loveeee Giuseppe Zanotti! You have a great eye for style. Glad I found your blog. Looking forward to your posts! Congrats&best regards! :-)

    ReplyDelete