Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The dream bag

My quest to find the perfect bag as always ended in a bit of a deception. Sadly for me, most of them are out of my league ( price wise). Since I'm a strong believer that dreams do come true, I keep on looking and tracking what I consider being the most important accessory (after shoes obviously). Here are some of the most wanted purses of the season.

                                      3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel

                                   Stella McCartney Falabella canvas tote

                                           Celine ''Trapeze'' bag

                                              Celine '' Bucket'' bag

                                          Mulberry ''Willow'' bag

                                         YSL Cabas ''Chyc'' Lizard bag

                                    My low cost version for this summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment