Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Silver is the new nude

It never was a secret that I tend to gravitate towards all things shiny (diamonds, sequins, foil, anything really). It is also true that lately I've been cultivating an infatuation with silver shoes, a trend that I also secretly liked since I was 14 years old.  I recommend it to most of my friends and clients because these metallic footwear gives a sleek and  modern vibe to your wardrobe. The ultimate reason why we love it so much is mostly because it meshes so effortlessly with just about anything. They are fun way to give a plain outfit a cool edge . Just like nude there isn't a single colour that doesn't go well with silver.
So don't pass such an opportunity to refresh your S/S 13 wardrobe and join the ''The fashionistas'' like Olivia Palermo and Alexa Chung with these silver hotness!







No comments:

Post a Comment