Monday, July 29, 2013

Birkenstock


I know, I know you’re probably freaking out thinking I totally lost my mind, but wait for it: Birkenstocks are back!! I mean, they are really happening and trendy. I just got back from New York and they are everywhere on the streets. You can also see the Olsen twins sporting them from coast to coast, mixing them up with very relaxed to much more dressed up outfits. 

I got mine 12 years ago on my first trip to France. They caught my attention through the window of a very cute boutique in St-Tropez. I remember the sales lady telling me how much of a classic they were and that I would keep them forever. I almost tossed them out a couple of years ago, to finally put them back in the very dark section of my walk-in. Fioufff!

Not only are they incredibly comfortable but I also think they are the ultimate low key pair of shoes. They really had this ''Je ne sais quoi" to an ensemble. I know I’ll be wearing mine for the rest of summer and I’ll take my fab shoes out for a victory lap once in a while, because really it isn’t their fault if they are not comfy!

What about you? Would you get yourself a pair?

You can find them at:

Birkenstock Naturino
1325 Greene Avenue,
Westmount, Quebec
H3Z 2A5
Phone: (514) 939 0363 






                                                    Celine's version


No comments:

Post a Comment