Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Hudson Bay


Since it's not +100 degrees outside (and actually raining), I'll tell you all about my Hudson Bay pattern on fabric obsession. We organised this outdoor evening around the fire last New Year eve and I was looking for warm blankets for my guests to sit on. That's when I laid my hand on these beautiful vintage Hudson Bay wool covers. It didn't take me long to realise that the company had lately been reproducing some of its most classic and authentic items such as blankets and housewear, but also a complete clothing line and accessories. I'm obsessed!!!


If it wasn't for my husband's limits and rules about the: ''please sweetie let's not go overboard with this...again'', the whole country house and most probably my weekend outfits would be about The Hudson Bay Company.

What about you? Do you have a specific pattern or brand that you're crazy about?




















No comments:

Post a Comment